[BioC] reduce soychip cel file size

Dianjing Guo djguo at vbi.vt.edu
Fri Nov 5 17:00:41 CET 2004

Hi Laurent,

Thanks so much for your great suggestion. I used the following expresso
command and it worked! But i have one more question regarding the
normalize.method choice: should i use "quantiles" or "quantiles.robust"?
What's the difference between them? Following is my command:

 > eset<-expresso(data, normalize.method="quantiles",
bgcorrect.method="pmonly", summary.method="medianpolish")

Also, I'd like to thank Robert Gentleman, Vince Carey, and Holger
Schwender for their kind help regarding this issue