[BioC] combining hgu133a hgu133b

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Thu Nov 11 20:23:06 CET 2004

I asked this question before and used almost the same subject line as
you did (mine was "Combining HGU133A & HGU133B data"). See
http://files.protsuggest.org/biocond/html/3268.html

IMHO, it is better to do 1).

But if you insist on 2), this may be possible using the suggestion in
Laurent Gautier's reply but I think there might new functions since the
posting that could do this.

As Crispin Miller suggested, you have 2000+ probesets that you can to
use as quality check or calibrate.