[BioC] error with simpleaffy plot function

Ariel Chernomoretz ariel.chernomoretz at crchul.ulaval.ca
Fri Nov 12 21:48:03 CET 2004

Dear all,

I get the following error whenever I try to plot the results of the
quality control analysis

 >  qc<-qc(Data)
 >  plot(qc)
 > Error in plot.window(xlim, ylim, log, asp, ...) :
 >        need finite xlim values
 >	In addition: Warning messages:
 >	1: no finite arguments to min; returning Inf
 >	2: no finite arguments to max; returning -Inf
 >	3: no finite arguments to min; returning Inf
 >	4: no finite arguments to max; returning -Inf

I am using Solaris 8, R 2.0 (64 bits), Bioconductor 1.5, simpleaffy 2.01

The same 2 code lines work fine under R 1.9 (64 bits), Bioconductor
1.4, simpleaffy 1.2.1

Any help would be appreciated

Ariel Chernomoretz, Ph.D.
Centre de recherche du CHUL