[BioC] digitized array images

Julia Reid jreid at myriad.com
Sun Nov 14 22:34:25 CET 2004

I am looking for Bioconductor functions to analyze bitmap files from
digitized images, specifically audioradiograms of Invitrogen human
kinase substrate arrays. I believe I need an algorithm to read the .tiff
file and relate it to an array map. I am aware of marray( ) capability
to process GenePix files, but I believe this is designed for fluorescent
intensity. Is there any way I could customize marray( )?
If I could find an R package, or if anyone can guide me to commercial
software or freeware, I would be most appreciative.
Best regards,
Julia Reid