[BioC] ChromoViz does not work

Auer Michael michael.auer at meduniwien.ac.at
Thu Nov 18 13:46:21 CET 2004

The package ChromoViz needs an object of CVF (Chromosomal Visualization
Format) which can only be obtained by uploading a file onto the site
http://www.snubi.org/software/ChromoViz/
When doing this with the example data set on the site with the example
provided below an error ocurrs
Software error:
Failed connect DB :

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (hostmaster at snubi.org), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

I have emaild several times to this email but it does not exist. I have
also tried other emails provided on the site but no one would answer. If
the problem is not being solved I suggest taking the package from the
bioconductor site because I spent a lot of time trying to solve the
problem and I do not want others to make the same mistake!!!!!!

NM_020299          4.3
NM_003718          5.5
NM_004874          11.1
NM_020647          23.4