[BioC] tkrplot in R2.0 on Mac OS X

Simon Kidd kidd at mail.rockefeller.edu
Mon Nov 22 20:58:45 CET 2004

At 12:03pm -0600 22/11/04, Rahul Kakkar wrote:
>I am trying to get affylmGUI working in Rv2.0 on a Mac OS 10.3
>machine.  The only trouble I am having is with tkrplot.  When I try
>and install it from source, the package installer, or from the
>"install.packages2" command, I get the following error:

I have affylmGUI  working in r2.01 and Mac OSX 10.36. I installed R
from <http://cran.stat.ucla.edu/src/base/R-2/R-2.0.1.tar.gz>
and I also installed tcltk which came with it (its in
/usr/local/lib). I installed  the Tktable2.8 folder
<http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/affylmGUI/Tktable2.8MacOSX_X11.zip > as
was suggested on this list in /usr/local/lib. I then installed the
appropriate packages mainly as source.
affylmGUI launches ok though I have not done an analysis with this version.

Simon