[BioC] How could output some results of siggenes package?

Yanqin Yang yanqin_yang at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 18:15:59 CET 2004

Hi there,

I tried:

>sam.out <- sam(golub, golub.cl, rand = 123, gene.names = golub.gnames[,3]

>write(sam.out,file=”data.txt”)

I got the file data.txt with nothing there. And the same problem happened when I tried to output summary(sam.out).

Similar problem:

Once I got result sum.sam.out$mat.sig, how could output it to a excel file, which has seven separate columns?

I have checked all the above results class are character. Again, still couldn't figure out how to output them to excel file.

Thanks for all advises!

Yanqin