[BioC] genfilter

Katie Roberts katier23 at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 28 18:20:40 CET 2004

Hi,

I'm getting an error message when I try to load and use genfilter, I've
tried to reinstall the package, but am getting the same error message, and
the functions within the package don't work.

> library(genefilter)
Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
        shared library 'genefilter' not found
In addition: Warning message:
Package  'genefilter' contains no R code in: loadNamespace(package,
c(which.lib.loc, lib.loc))
Error in library(genefilter) : package/namespace load failed for
'genefilter'

any suggestions on other ways to install, or fix the problem would be
appreciated.

thanks,
Katie