[BioC] Error: GolubRR is not a valid package

Samantha Ying sammying at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 29 00:26:23 CET 2004

Dear bioconductor,

I have downloaded the compendium files golubRR and the source file and
successfully installed the package through R.

> install.packages(choose.files('',filters=Filters[c('zip','All'),]),
.libPaths()[1], CRAN = NULL)
package 'GolubRR' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
updating HTML package descriptions

However, when I try to load the library, it gives me the following error:

> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available = TRUE)))
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
Error in library(pkg, character.only = TRUE) :
        'GolubRR' is not a valid package -- installed < 2.0.0?

I am running R from the following:

R v.2.0.0
Windows XP
Dell Pent IV

Would you happen to know how I might be able to access the library?  Thank
you very much! I have searched the searchable mail archives and was not
able to find anything related to this problem.  Thank you for your time.

-Sam

--
Samantha Ying
Geological and Environmental Sciences