[BioC] difference between affy package v1.2.13 and v1.3.28

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 7 05:20:42 CEST 2004

There should be no difference in the RMA expression measures produced by
expresso(), rma() or RMAExpress in current versions and in all versions
of the affy package since 1.2.13. ie the claim would also hold true for
1.3.28

Ben Bolstad <bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu>
http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~bolstad