[BioC] Combining MOE430A and MOE4302

Scott Ochsner sochsner at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Oct 27 16:15:59 CEST 2004

I have two sets of CEL files: one from MOE430A and one from MOE4302.  I
would like to normalize similar probe sets across the chip types but I am
unable to combine Affybatches as they are different sizes.  This was touched
on previously in this list serve concerning the combination of HGU133A and
HGU133 Plus2.0 chips.  I could not, however, find an answer to the problem
in this thread.

I was thinking I could restructure the existing MOE4302 affybatch by
subtracting/removing the MOE430B probe set data and then proceed to
combining this with the existing MOE430A affybatch.  I am able to perform
routine R manipulations but the subtracting scheme detailed above is beyond
my scope.

Scott Ochsner, Ph.D.

Huffington Center on Aging, M810

Baylor College of Medicine