[BioC] affy v codelink

Dick Beyer dbeyer at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 28 18:02:36 CEST 2004

Hi Binita,

I have done comparisons of affy and codelink.  I used limma on both.  I used no background adjustment for codelink and quantile normalization.  I then got a common gene list from TIGR's Resourcerer:

http://www.tigr.org/tigr-scripts/magic/r1.pl

Good luck,
Dick
Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D.	University of Washington
Tel.:(206) 616 7378	Env. & Occ. Health Sci. , Box 354695
Fax: (206) 685 4696	4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
 			Seattle, WA 98105-6099
http://depts.washington.edu/ceeh/ServiceCores/FC5/FC5.html

Message: 17