[BioC] problem with R2.0.0

Ben Bolstad bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 29 18:50:02 CEST 2004

This message is typically given if your cel file seems corrupted (and
thus is shorter than expected). Try reading in smaller subsets of the
data until you figure out which file it is. You may be able to use the
verbose argument of ReadAffy() to find out which file it is choking on.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Bolstad <bolstad at stat.berkeley.edu>
http://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~bolstad