[BioC] reading Aglilent 60mer oligo data files into limma

André Chanderbali achander at botany.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 29 17:43:22 CEST 2004

Dear All,

I'm have data txt files from Agilent's 60mer Arabidopsis slides that
were created using Agilent's feature extraction software, and am trying
to read them into limma (using Bioconductor) and have encountered the
following problem.

I can read in my targets file just fine but with the follow up command:

"RG <- read.maimages(files=targets$FileName, source="agilent"')"

I get the following:

"Error in grep(pattern, x, ignore.case, extended, value, fixed) :
invalid command"

Does anyone know why this is and how it can be overcome?

Thank you,

Andre Chanderbali
Post Doctoral Associate
Florida Museum of Natural History