[BioC] Weight functions for Agilent chips (limma)

Giovanni Coppola gcoppola at ucla.edu
Thu Sep 23 02:20:11 CEST 2004

Hi Joel,
actually, I was trying to use the 8 outlier fields (columns AZ-BG of the
Agilent output file) in a way similar to the 'flag' fields of other platfoms...
So, I started with

mywtfun <- function(exclude.flags=c(1,2,3)) function(obj)
1-(obj$rIsBGPopnOL %in% exclude.flags)
and thenRG <-read.maimages(...blabla... wt.fun=mywtfun(c(1)))

and maybe there's a way to include the other fields as well....
Any other ideas?

Cheers
Giovanni