[BioC] Affymetrix P calls

Susmita Datta matsnd at cantor.mathstat.gsu.edu
Thu Sep 23 17:21:37 CEST 2004

Datta, S.,  Satten, G. A., Benos, D. J., Xia, J.,  Heslin, M., and Datta,
S. (2004). An empirical Bayes adjustment to increase the sensitivity of
detecting differentially expressed genes in microarray experiments,
Bioinformatics, 20, 235-242.

Datta, S.  and Datta, S. (2004). Empirical Bayes screening of many
p-values with applications to microarray studies, Bioinformatics, under
revision. Department of Statistics, Univ. of Georgia, Technical Report #
2004-4.

*************************************
*       Dr. Susmita Datta           *
*   Department of Mathematics and   *