[BioC] questions about U133A cdf packages

Wenlei Liu wliu at hes.hmc.psu.edu
Thu Sep 23 17:28:42 CEST 2004

I'm trying to use the U133A spike-in data set (Latin square data) to do some analyses. However, I can not load the cel files into R. I installed HG-U133A_tag_CDF.zip in R using "install package from local zip file" option, but still got the following error message. Does anyone know what's wrong?

> install.packages("E:/data/Liu/microarray/U133/HG-U133A_tag_CDF.zip", .libPaths()[1], CRAN = NULL)
updating HTML package descriptions
> testData<-ReadAffy(widget=TRUE)
Warning messages:
1: could not find CDF name, setting it to 'unknown' in: whatcdf(file, compress = compress)
2: could not find CDF name, setting it to 'unknown' in: whatcdf(file, compress = compress)
3: could not find CDF name, setting it to 'unknown' in: whatcdf(file, compress = compress)

Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Wenlei