[BioC] gcrma problem

Wenqiong Chen wenchen at diversa.com
Fri Apr 1 00:58:48 CEST 2005

Hi, Jim and Zhijin:
I found the problem with the probe package, and it turned out to be very
much trivial! It is the problem with the quotation, in
>getProbePackage(disdiv712aprobe), the name of the probe package should
be quoted! :-(

O.K, now, following each step in compute.affinities, I finally came to
the "real" problem in the line
> tmp.exprs[pmIndex[subIndex]] = apm
Error: NAs are not allowed in subscripted assignments

I have checked vector "apm" and there is no NA, and the lengths of apm
and tmp.exprs[pmIndex[subIndex]] are the same. Based on the code right
before this line, the tmp.exprs[pmIndex[subIndex]] has all the NAs. Does
this line try to assign the value from apm to
tmp.exprs[pmIndex[subIndex]]?

Thanks a lot!
Regards,
wenqiong