[BioC] gcrma problem

Zhijin Wu zwu at jhsph.edu
Fri Apr 1 16:28:16 CEST 2005

Since you have a special chip, will you check what "xy2i" function you
get with
  tmp <- get("xy2i", paste("package:", cdfpackagename, sep = ""))

Do you have NAs in pmIndex or subIndex?

You are right that the line
    tmp.exprs[pmIndex[subIndex]] = apm
is  to assign the value from apm to tmp.exprs[pmIndex[subIndex]].

Jean