[BioC] Cannot install Bioconductor

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 14 19:47:06 CEST 2005

Hi Jonathan,
   You did a great job of trying to sort this out. In addition to Seth's
suggestion, let me add the suggestion of tracking down a local IT
person. They should be able to tell you how to negotiate your way
through the local firewall (and in some cases they are the only ones
that can), equipped with the R documentation you have tracked down,
they should be able to sort this out quite quickly.

   Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |