[BioC] Reading micrroaray data

Malik Yousef yousef at wistar.org
Tue Apr 19 18:05:10 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have the following format  for my data:

   GeneID   GeneName    Sample1  Sample2 ......... SampleN

                                       1            1          .........   2

    123        EST              0.23         0.45 .........   0.56

Where the first row contains the header, the second contains the label for
each sample and from the third rows I have the gene expression for each
gene.

How could one read this kind of format with the  bioconductor?

-------

Malik Yousef,Ph.D
The Wistar Institute
University of Pennsylvania