[BioC] probe level analysis of Nimblegen arrays

Mikko Arvas Mikko.Arvas at vtt.fi
Thu Apr 21 15:52:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am a very stupid beginner trying to get started and I am trying to figure
out how to do probe level normalisations like RMA with Nimblegen arrays. Is
there anybody out there with experience in Nimblegen arrays to give me the
few lines of code to do RMA (or gcRMA) for Nimblegen probe level data?

Cheers and sorry about such a basic question,
Mikko

Mikko Arvas
VTT Biotechnology

Please note new tel/fax number
from start of year 2005.

e-mail:            mikko.arvas at vtt.fi
tel:                 +358-(0)20-722 5827
mobile:           +358-(0)44-381 0502
fax:                +358 20 722 7071
mail:               Tietotie 2, Espoo
                       P.O. Box 1500