[BioC] LimmaGUI Error

Brooke-Powell, Elizabeth etbp2 at borcim.wustl.edu
Mon Aug 1 22:29:51 CEST 2005

Hello there,

I am writing for a second time to ask for some help with a LimmaGUI error I
am having. I am trying to load some BlueFuse results files into LimmaGUI. I
am able to load the data in (seen in R window as being read in). I am using
the other file type function in limmaGUI. I have no errors when reading the
information in, and I am also able to create an M box plot with no
normalization for all slides. The problem is that when I go to plot an M box
plot with any combination of normalization (either within norm and/or
between slide normalization) I get the following errors:

Error: subscript out of bounds

Then

Error in assign ("MAwithinArrays", MA, limmaGUIenvironment) : Object "MA"
not found.

I am using R in Windows XP, version R 2.1.1 and LimmaGUI version 1.3.9

Please help....

Liz