[BioC] LimmaGUI Error

Gregor Siegler benco81 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 03:02:04 CEST 2005

hi!

being a new bioconductor user I am not sure, wether I can help you, but you
could try downloading and installing the TCL libraries, which the GUI needs.

here is the link where I downloaded the libraries from:

http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActiveTcl/

I´m not sure if this will help but, but it is well worth a try, as far as I
think, because having the up-to-date TCL-libraries isn´t bad at all (even if
they didn´t help you concerning the BioC-problem)

cheers,

Gregor Siegler
Student
TU Vienna
Austria

I am writing for a second time to ask for some help with a LimmaGUI error I
am having. I am trying to load some BlueFuse results files into LimmaGUI. I
am able to load the data in (seen in R window as being read in). I am using
the other file type function in limmaGUI. I have no errors when reading the
information in, and I am also able to create an M box plot with no
normalization for all slides. The problem is that when I go to plot an M box
plot with any combination of normalization (either within norm and/or
between slide normalization) I get the following errors:

Error: subscript out of bounds
Then
Error in assign ("MAwithinArrays", MA, limmaGUIenvironment) : Object MA
not found. I am using R in Windows XP, version R 2.1.1 and LimmaGUI version
1.3.9

Please Help....