[BioC] GCOS Algorithm?

davidl@unr.nevada.edu davidl at unr.nevada.edu
Mon Aug 22 22:13:25 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

      Sorry to be redundant, but I'm just making sure:  GCOS uses the median of
three balanced Wilcoxon signed rank tests performed on
(PM(1)-MM(1))-(PM(2)-MM(2)) values in order to determine the significance of
differential expression between arrays.  I'm under the impression that no
package exists for bioconductor which can perform this analysis, or anything
like it.  Is that correct?  If it is, would a limma analysis of one group with
1 replicate and one group with no replicates be considered sufficient
(convincing, ;))?  A two word response is good enough for me.  Thanks everyone.

Dave