[BioC] Display error - GoCluster user manual

Lourdes Peña Castillo lourdes.pena at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 18:37:33 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am following step by step  the benomyl example in the GOCluster user
manual and when trying to display the hierarchical clustering results,
I get the following error:

> display(benomylExecuted, selection = 2)
Error in text.default(tp + 0.1, textpoint, axis[c2, 3], 0, cex = ts) :
        X11 font at size 16 could not be loaded

However, I can display without problems the heatmap.

I am using R 2.1.0 and the last Bioconductor on Suse Linux.
Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Lourdes