[BioC] Time course experiment

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Wed Dec 7 18:10:13 CET 2005

This is a 1-way ANOVA and can readily be handled using the limma
package in Bioconductor.

I suggest that you read through the limma documentation, trying out
each example using your own data at each step.

If you have Affy data, you will need to normalize the data in Affy
first.  Otherwise, you can go straight to limma.

--Naomi

p.s. There must be many people who could help you ad Cold Spring Harbor.