[BioC] Time course experiment

kfbargad@ehu.es kfbargad at ehu.es
Wed Dec 7 17:52:29 CET 2005

Dear Sohail,

Limma can perform time course analysis. Just have a look at the
manual, where there is an example of a time course experiment. Also
there is another package called Timecourse, but I think it focuses on
analysis of dependent data.

Hope this helps,

David

> Dear List,
>
> I have a time course experiment with three time points and 5
replicates for each time point.  I want to  get an expression profile
from this data, and get the differential expression for different time
points.  I am new at this so please disregard the trivial nature of
this question.  How can I analyze this type of data?