[BioC] Evaluating differentiall expressed genes

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Thu Dec 8 12:14:36 CET 2005

This is a bug in the example section of the help files for the function sam.
It should actually be

# The matrix containing the d-values, q-values etc. of the
# differentially expressed genes can be obtained by
sum.sam3 at mat.sig

and not sam.out at mat.sig. So in your case,

> sam.sum at mat.sig

will give you the above matrix.

Sorry for this bug. I will fix it pretty soon. You can find a correct (and
tested) description in the vignette of siggenes. See

> vignette("siggenes")

or if you use Windows click on Vignettes --> siggenes --> siggenes.

Best,
Holger