[BioC] Evaluating differentiall expressed genes

Naomi Altman naomi at stat.psu.edu
Fri Dec 9 22:04:10 CET 2005

While we are on the topic of strategies for learning Bioconductor, I
would like to recommend the wonderful R tutorial that is available on
the "html help" page.
"An Introduction to R"

I have been using some version or other of R (or S) since 1982, and I
still learned a lot from this document.  I also use it to teach a
course that covers R for complete novices.

--Naomi