[BioC] hgu133aMAP2PROBE...?

Dario Greco dario.greco at helsinki.fi
Mon Dec 12 14:07:52 CET 2005

hello,
I am using the package "globaltest".
I would like to test for the cytoband position of the probes (or chromosomes).

i am trying to figure out how to build up a "hgu133aMAP2PROBE" environment
which would have similar structure to hgu133aPATH2PROBE, but so far i was not
able to ifnd a way.
So far i have looked into the vignette for package AnnBuilder, but i was not
able to find what i am looking for.

any suggestion? is there any easier way which allows me to carry out this
analysis without creating a "hgu133aMAP2PROBE"?

thanks a lot,
Dario Greco

--

Dario Greco

Institute of Biotechnology - University of Helsinki
Building Cultivator II
P.O.Box 56    Viikinkaari 4
FIN-00014     Finland

Office: +358 9 191 58951