[BioC] hgu133aMAP2PROBE...?

Furge, Kyle Kyle.Furge at vai.org
Mon Dec 12 15:15:09 CET 2005

maybe try buildChromMap() or buildChromLocation.2() functions from the
reb/ideogram packages.

buildChromMap may be better if it a small number of specific bands are being
examined

buildChromLocation.2 may be better if you would like to construct something
similar to a global MAP2PROBE.

Note that these functions return chromLocation objects similar to
buildChromLocation from the annotate package.

## example
affy.bands <- buildChromMap("hgu133plus2",c("1p1","1p2","1p3"))
cL <- chromLocs(affy.bands)
cL[["1p1"]]

-kyle