[BioC] problem with loading affyQCReport

Tuomas Raitila tuomas.raitila at helsinki.fi
Wed Dec 14 14:14:17 CET 2005

Hello

I'm having some trouble with loading affyQCReport package. I'm using RGui
2.2.0 (windows). The error message I got looks like this:

> library(affyQCReport)
Error in lazyLoadDBfetch(key, datafile, compressed, envhook) :
        ReadItem: unknown type 241
In addition: Warning message:
package 'simpleaffy' was built under R version 2.3.0
Error in .getGeneric(f, as.environment(where)) :
        recursive default argument reference

At first I accidentally downloaded affyQCReport from BioC 1.8 Devel source
which gave error message. After this I removed that version and installed
version from 1.7. Simpleaffy is 2.4.1 version from 1.7 release. Does anyone
know what is the problem?

Thanks
Tuomas