[BioC] problem with loading affyQCReport

Herve Pages hpages at fhcrc.org
Thu Dec 15 01:10:13 CET 2005

Hi Tuomas,

Thanks for telling us!
Due to recent minor fixes in packages "GeneR", "DEDS" and "simpleaffy",
I recently had to rebuild them in order to provide updated source and binary
(Windows) packages on our BioC 1.7 repository.
But given the error message you got while trying to load the "simpleaffy"
package, I guess I probably used R-2.3 instead of R-2.2 to rebuild.
My mistake, sorry!
Packages affected by this mistake are: GeneR (1.4.1), DEDS (1.2.1) and
simpleaffy (2.4.1).

Today I rebuilt them with R-2.2 and pushed them to our repository
(http://bioconductor.org). The new (and hopefully working *) packages
are: GeneR (1.4.2), DEDS (1.2.2) and simpleaffy (2.4.2).

Regards,

Hervé

(*) I only tested with "install.packages(pkg)" and "library(pkg)" on
our Linux and Windows machines and it looked OK. Tell me if it doesn't
work for you.