[BioC] srcUrl function in AnnBuilder

Shi, Tao shidaxia at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 19:34:33 CET 2005

Ting-Yuan,

John actually suggested the same.  I guess it's time for another update!

Seth,

I encountered this problem while I was trying to modify the queryGEO function to download the full
soft file and parse the sample information file.  As I said in my previous email, it wasn't
crucial for me and I could easily circumvent it, but just curious.

Thanks,

...Tao