[BioC] Time course experiment....

Khan, Sohail khan at cshl.edu
Tue Dec 20 20:03:43 CET 2005

Dear List,

I have performed a time course analysis using limma, as described in "Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Solutions ........".
How can I get a list of differentially expressed genes?  I've tried the code below:
sel.dif<-p.adjust(fit2$F.p.vlaue,method="fdr") <0.05
This produces a logical vector, right?.  I would like a table of differentially expressed genes with p vales etc.  Sorry, if I missed this in the limma user's guide.  Thanks for any suggestions.

Sohail Khan
Scientific Programmer
COLD SPRING HARBOR LABORATORY
Genome Research Center