[BioC] Technical replicates

Shruti Subramaniam ssubra3 at emory.edu
Thu Feb 3 15:49:08 CET 2005

Dear Users,

I have Affymetrix Data. There are 5 animals and I have 2 technical
replicates.

I am trying to compare these technical replicates to ensure they are clean.
I was wondering if anyone could please provide me some input on this. If
anyone knows any method I could use for this.

When I say clean I mean to verify if any contamination or other factors
caused a change in the values (readings) obtained between the technical
replicates. So I would like to do some data analysis to compare these and
maybe come to some summary that these replicates are good to use.

I would greatly appreciate any input or advice.

Thank you,

Regards,

Shruti

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]