[BioC] Could you help me

Liao, Guiping Guiping.Liao at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Feb 3 19:14:22 CET 2005

Dear everyone:

I am employing the Bioconductor Packages such as Siggenes to analyse
Microarray Data. My experiment is  the two class paired case, according to
arguments of siggenes, I set the cl as follows:
> npr4.cl
   V1 V2
1   1  2
2  -1  2
3   1  5
4  -1  5
5   1  1
6  -1  1
7   1  3
8  -1  3
9   1  4
10 -1  4

I run the find.a0, it gives me a wrong message:unpaired case???  ::

 a0 <-
find.a0(npr4,npr4.cl,B=26282,balanced=FALSE,mat.samp=NULL,delta=0.485,
+ alpha=(0:9)/10,
include.0=TRUE,p0=NA,plot.legend=TRUE,na.rm=FALSE,rand=1234567)
EBAM Analysis for the two class unpaired case.

Warning: Expected classlabels are 0 and 1. cl will thus be set to 0 and 1.

Error in "[<-.data.frame"(`*tmp*`, which(cl == min(lev)), value = 0) :
        new columns would leave holes after existing columns

So, I dont know what's wrong? Yet that cl will be set to 0 and 1is for the
unpaired case.

I am sure that  you can help me.

Tthanks so much.

Guiping Liao