[BioC] quality analysis

claudio.is at libero.it claudio.is at libero.it
Sat Feb 5 16:16:41 CET 2005

R-Bioconductor is endowed with many features regarding microarrays quality
analysis, however I
would like to know if there is some material about the interpretation of the
results bioC gives.

For instance, how should I interpret the RNA DIGESTION PLOT? On my diagram I
have a very high slope, I think; the first point, the average of the probecels
equivalent between the probesets, has a value of 2, then it increases until the
ninth that has a value of 12. Then the signal goes down until the last probe, the
eleventh. The platform is a MOE430a.
Is this diagram sufficient to say that I had a big Degradation? Is it worth to
go on with the analysis?

Isella Claudio