[BioC] About goTools and multiple chips

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Thu Feb 10 02:57:40 CET 2005

Dear Radu and Juerg,

At the moment, goTools accepts either probe Ids from a single Affy chip
or GO ids. When using data from different chips, the easiest way to use
goTools is to convert your Affy ids into GO ids, then use these GO ids
as argument (make sure you are using a version of goTools > =1.0.4 as we
found a bug in earlier versions).

Best,

Agnes