[BioC] problem using arrayQuality package

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Thu Feb 10 03:21:01 CET 2005

Dear Georg,

It looks like maQualityPlots is crashing in one the internal functions
plotting the density of your data, but I never saw this error before.

Could send me the original image processing file and the command you
used to generate your RGList (or your RG object if you don't have the
file) so that I can find what is causing this problem?

Thank you very much for your help,

Agnes