[BioC] Gene filtering

Heike Pospisil pospisil at zbh.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Feb 11 14:32:25 CET 2005

Hello Adaikalavan

>I think justRMA() uses nearly all the memory you have access to, so it
>it only able to handle small computations afterwards. What I would
>suggest is try saving the exprSet and exit. Then start from a fresh R
>session and do your analysis from that. See below.

Thanks for your suggestion. Saving and loading the exprSet work and
help. But, unfortunately, my filter function do not work.

ff1<-ttest(data,.001,na.rm=TRUE)
ff2<-filterfun(ff1)
wh2<-genefilter(exprs(data), ff2)

No idea :-(

Best wishes.
Heike

--
Dr. Heike Pospisil
Center for Bioinformatics, University of Hamburg