[BioC] plier package

Crispin Miller CMiller at PICR.man.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 11:10:40 CET 2005

Hi Ariel,
That's interesting - I think you have an early version of the package -
I'd already fixed that bug :-)

I've just pulled the latest version off the website and those lines are
without the brackets... In the source package, the file 'wrapper.cpp'
should have a modified date of 14th February on it (when I fixed exactly
this bug!).  It was built using the recent version of the sdk (so that
should be OK).

I've updated the version number on the package to 0.02 if you download
that, then there's no chance of you having a stale version by mistake...

Cheers,

Crispin

-----Original Message-----
From: bioconductor-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch
[mailto:bioconductor-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Ariel
Chernomoretz
Sent: 16 February 2005 17:02
To: Bioconductor
Subject: [BioC] plier package

Hi all,

Thanks for the wrapper, Crispin,
I have a question...the sdk code included in the package, is it from the
recently updated version (i think it was updated on Feb 4 on Affy's
site) ?

I would also wanr to mention I got a compilation error during the plier
package installation.
It is reported on  rwrapper.cpp processing:

rwrapper.cpp: 251: error: array bound forbidden after parenthesized
type-id
rwrapper.cpp: 252: error: array bound forbidden after parenthesized
type-id

As the compiler suggests, removing the parentheses solves the problem
Regards Ariel./

Ariel Chernomoretz, Ph.D.
Centre de recherche du CHUL
2705 Blv Laurier, bloc T-367