[BioC] [limma] How do I do to obtain DE genes in Time CourseExperiments?

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Thu Feb 17 12:53:03 CET 2005

Hi,

I look at the slot genes in fit2 (fit2$genes) and selected.dif. Both
have the some number of genes.

But, when I try

fit2$genes[selected.dif,]

I get a error message:

Error in "[.default"(fit2$genes, , selected.dif) :
        incorrect number of dimensions

If I use topTable and set the coef slot to 1, 2 or 3 I get the DE genes, but, I suppose that in these case the list of genes are different from the example in usersguide. Or not?

I make 3 contrast before fit the values, then I get 3 coef in fit2. Could be this the cause of error message? In the usersguide there are 2 contrasts.

Thanks

Marcelo