[BioC] CRANrepository is not a repository or some http problem

Malard, Joel M JM.Malard at pnl.gov
Fri Feb 18 03:04:24 CET 2005

Sorry for the delay. It seems like the problem is sorted out.

On my system at least, two metadata packages (zebrafish and
xenopuslaevis) are needed by annotate but not loaded by getBioC(); so
annotate fails to install and then the affy package fails too. Another
possible problem is that I was using R 2.0.1.

All works well now that the two metadata packages are installed using
the patched version of R 2.0.1. I could be that only the two packages
are necessary.

With best regards,

Joel