[BioC] comparison of Affymetrix MGU74v2 and MOE430 chips

Clive Glover cglover at msl.ubc.ca
Thu Feb 24 17:33:16 CET 2005

I think these tables compare at probe set to probe set level.  Has
anyone done a similar analysis on a gene/EST level?  For example
blasting both sets of probes against the genome and then finding common
matches that way.  I realize that this makes many assumptions about the
structure of genes.  I have done this by comparing unigenes but
obviously that does not work for genes which don't have unigenes.

Thanks

Clive