[BioC] GoHyperG

Katleen De Preter katleen.depreter at ugent.be
Thu Feb 24 15:53:47 CET 2005

Dear colleagues,
I have a little question about managing data from the GoHyperG function.
I would like to obtain a table with the 20 most significant  BP-GO terms
of a genelist (obtained with SAM), the p-values, the discription of the
GO term and a column with the gene-names (comma-separated) from the
genelist that belong to these GO terms. How can I obtain this last column???

I managed to obtain the 3 first columns with:
GOtest<-GOHyperG(genelist,what="BP")
table<-data.frame(sort(GOtest$pvalues)[1:t],GOtest$intCounts[1:t],goterms[rownames(as.matrix(GOtest$intCounts[1:t]))])

Thank you in advance!
Katleen De Preter