[BioC] Anyone have a GO slim list for Affy HG-U133A or HG-U133Av2?

Ken Termiso jerk_alert at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:44:40 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using the affy HG-U133A_2_annot_csv.zip annotation file to annotate my
data (which may be a bad idea to begin with..?), and would like to be able
to use the GO slim categories to annotate my data (see
http://www.spatial.maine.edu/~mdolan/MGI_GO_Slim.html), instead of the
extremely detailed GO categories already present in the affymetrix file -
Gene.Ontology.Biological.Process, Gene.Ontology.Cellular.Component,
Gene.Ontology.Molecular.Function.

Basically, the issue is that I don't want to have the 2,000 - 5,000
different annotation groups in my file. I want to be able to run subset() on
very general groups, like "development" or "death".

Thanks in advance,
Ken