[BioC] Anyone have a GO slim list for Affy HG-U133A or HG-U133Av2?

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Feb 24 18:47:57 CET 2005

Ken,

You could certainly produce such a list by repeating what they have
done on that website.  For example, for GO_slim, biologic process 3
(cell cycle and proliferation):

library(hgu133a)
library(annotate)
genes <-
unlist(lookUp(c('GO:0007049','GO:0008283'),'hgu133a','GO2ALLPROBES'))
genes <- genes[!duplicated(genes)]

This will contain the genes in cell cycle and proliferation.  It
wouldn't be hard to automate this process for each category.  For those
categories that include EXCLUDE descriptions, you can use R set
commands like %in% to get the sets you want.

Sean