[BioC] Installing R

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Fri Feb 25 22:24:18 CET 2005

go to
cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx

download R-2.0.1.dmg

double click on the R-2.0.1.dmg archive and a "removable" disk appears
on your desktop.
Double click on the .pkg file relative to your version of OS X to
install R.

At the end of the installation, R.app will be present on the
Applications folder on your machine.
Double click on the R icon to launch R.

Form inside R GUI you'll find a menu "packages". Open the package
installer.

It is not really different from the Windows stuff.

stefano